Thursday, December 23, 2010

Its Almost Time!!!

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and officially starts our holiday.

We will wake up tomorrow morning and have our presents from us under the tree for Oliver.  We'll open up gifts from each other, and then get ready for the day.  This year, Oliver is getting a train table, which is from Jays parents, so they are going to come over in the morning and be here when Oliver sees that.  In the early afternoon, we will leave to go to Mom's house.  Next year we will probably stay home for Christmas, so I'm looking forward to one more Christmas at Mom's.  Christmas Eve is also her birthday, so we'll celebrate that as well.  Tomorrow night we will go to my cousin's house and do a Christmas there.  Then go back to Mom's, put Oliver to bed, and get all the presents under the tree from her and my dad as well as all of Oliver's "santa" presents.

And yes, we do Santa.  So many people I know have an issue with it, but I don't.  I want Santa to be from us, and have him open his Santa gifts on Christmas morning wherever he is, but yes, we do Santa.  and I love it :)

Christmas morning my dad will come over to Mom's, and we'll open a few presents and wait for my brother and his family to get there.  In the mid-afternoon we'll leave to go to Jay's parents house, and do Christmas with them.  I know Oliver is going to be spoiled rotten by the time Christmas is over.

I cant wait for Christmas this year! Its so much fun when there are little kids around. 

Merry Christmas everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment