Thursday, February 18, 2010

Funny stuff...

(hahahaha!)


Not much to update here.  I've been battling a cold the past couple of weeks that tends to come and go.  I dont sleep well at night (never have) so add a cold on top of that and its made for one tired mama...

We're headed to Mom's this weekend, as long as the weather holds out.  Maya Rose turns 2 on Sunday and we are supposed to make it down for her birthday party...but the weather will determine that.  I'm going to be so disappointed if we can't go!  I'm not doing her cake, just in case we can't make it down, but i did make some sugar cookies tonight that I'm going to decorate just in case we can go.  So check out my cake blog for some (hopefully!) pretty princess crowns and wands in a few days here.  When we were at Michael's on Monday I also found a cute tin that I'm going to fill with some decorated cookies for my cousin Vicky's birthday.  I should get to see her this weekend too, so even though her birthday isnt until March 3, I want to make sure she gets them.   (Vicky, do you read my blog?  lol just in case you do I wont put details of your cookies!)  Vicky is a few years older than me, and she just had her first baby last June.  Oliver is almost exactly 10 months older than baby Alex.  Vicky and I have always gotten along great, but with the age difference and the fact that we've never lived close, we never had a chance to really get to know each other as well as I would've always liked.  After she got pregnant we seemed to connect even more and now talk on a regular basis.  I'm excited to give her her cookie present :)  I love you, Vic! (just in case you do read this!)

And now for your regularly scheduled Oliver picture:
"Hi Mama!"

No comments:

Post a Comment