Monday, May 17, 2010

::sigh::

One door shut.

Yesterday we heard of a possible place to rent.  Looking online this place looked PERFECT.  I mean, perfect.

I tried desperately to not get my hopes up.  But if you know me, you know I'm not good at that. At all.

So I called this morning and sure enough, they only rent under certain circumstances, none of which we meet. 

I had prayed and prayed that God would shut this door quickly if it wasn't going to work.  I didn't want to get upset if it didn't work out-ha.

Yesterday after church we were introduced to a realtor that deals with these particular properties, and when I talked to her today she said she will send out an email to her other agents and see what is available to rent.  So this must be a step forward, right?

Why do I always get my hopes up so early?  I hate when I do that. 

I'm desperate to get out of here.  I know God's timing is perfect, so I wish I would stop running ahead of Him!

1 comment:

  1. ((Lyndsey)) I know it is hard to not get your hopes up about so many things in life. But deep down you know that He will ultimately guide you & Jay to making the best decision. It may not seem that way now, but once that door does open the wait will be worth it! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete