Monday, July 5, 2010

Oliver...

...is getting his first hair cut today at 4:45.  Oh my gosh, I'm so nervous about it.  The child does not sit still easily.  at all.  So this is going to be interesting.  Its taken me about two months to work up the nerve to get this done, so its about time to get it over with.  It wont be cut short (probably ever!) because his curls are too adorable.  I did have a nightmare the other night that my grandmother shaved his head!  LOL  But the top is getting so long and scraggly, its not the cute shaggy look anymore.  Especially since he likes to play with his hair and pull at it for comfort, especially when he's in the car or tired.  So it usually ends up looking a bit disheveled.  Hopefully after today it'll look super cute with a new haircut. :)  I'll be sure to post pics later.

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment