Thursday, July 29, 2010

No Go

Boy, I went back and forth all day on the house that we looked at yesterday.  For a big part of the day I was for it.  But by the end of the day, I wasn't.  Its not that I'm even against it.  But I'm not totally for it either.  I so badly wanted to make it work that I found myself finding reasons why it would work and be ok.  But in the end, I just dont feel great about it.  A few things I really loved about it- especially the yard- but as my mom pointed out "you can't love the yard and dislike the house- you arent living in the backyard!"  True true. The one bathroom and it being downstairs really was a drawback, as was the window AC that we had to supply.  So much I liked, but it just didnt weigh out enough.  So we are back to square 1.  I'm not sure that we ever left it, to be honest.

Oh gosh, I wonder how late Olive will sleep tomorrow.  He has slept late every day this week and hasnt napped 3 of the 4 days so far.  Today he slept til 10:20, didnt nap, went swimming twice, and fell asleep on Daddy's shoulder while he was being carried into the apt.  He must have been super tired because that is not like him at all. He is such a super sweetie.

This morning I got in the shower around 10 and I left our bedrom door open (where he was sleeping) and the bathroom door so that if he woke up he could find me.  Well, I was almost done in the shower and I heard him whimpering.  I peeked around the curtain and he was standing in the doorway, bottom lip stuck out, holding onto the remote control and saying "Pooh?  Pooh?"  he wanted to watch Pooh Bear.  Lately he has wanted to watch that in our room every morning.  Oh my gosh it was soooo cute! I think if I had just turned on Pooh Bear before i got in the shower he would have just laid in there and watched it and not even cared that he woke up with me gone, LOL.  Oh, he is such a sweet baby.  I adore him!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment