Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dr. Dobson

I really don't have much to post tonight.  We have air conditioning and it felt glorious last night. Better than before it went out, actually.  They told Jay last night they were going to come this morning to check to make sure it was working.  Of course they didnt, but whatever.  

I went to look for a Karen Kingsbury book today and found Raising Up Boys by Dr. James Dobson.  I don't know much about him other than having heard his name before.  Anyone know much about this guy?  I bought the book.  I feel like every day I am left exasperated at one time or another with Oliver.  That's probably just living with a toddler.  But if this book gives me even a glimmer of something new with how to handle a boy, I'm all for it.  I can't relive another dr. appt like last week.  (I'll post about that later.)

Have a great night everybody. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment