Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Taking a little trip :)

Oliver and I are taking a little trip to Indy tomorrow and staying through Sunday or maybe Monday morning.  My cousin, Vicky, is having a birthday party for her son's 1st birthday this weekend and we are going to make his cake and cookies.  Vicky likes to do that kind of thing, but doesnt have time thus doesnt have the supplies.  So I'm getting ready to pretty much pack up my kitchen and we're headed down there tomorrow.

Before we leave, Jay is going to take Oliver to see Toy Story 3.  yes, he is braving the movie theater with an almost 22 month old.  I truly hope it goes well, Jay is so excited about it.  But I am soooo not going...not only is it a father-son trip, I'm just not that brave.  I can barely handle a meal at a restaurant some days with him! I love my son dearly, but I am staying home from this outing! :)

So I'm not sure when I'll update again, but I'll be sure to post pics of the birthday party and cake after the weekend is over!

Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment