Saturday, September 25, 2010

Oliver's new "bike"

So today we went shopping for Oliver for some fall clothes.  He is quickly outgrowing his 24 month/2T clothes.  First we went to the Children's Place and of course found stuff there. (He's practically a walking advertisement for that store, LOL.)  Then we went to babies R us because I had a coupon for $10 off a $50 clothing purchase.  Well, I wasnt finding much, it was going to be a stretch to even get $50 worth of clothes that I liked.  I'm browsing through clothes and I turn around and Oliver is riding on a tricycle! He was just pushing himself along, he couldnt get the pedals going, but at that point I knew...


Oliver was going to be the proud owner of a new "bike". 

Thank you Grandma for helping make this possible! I was on the phone with my mom when we attempted to get him off of the bike and she heard his meltdown and told me to just get it.  Oliver isnt spoiled though, really ;-)  (ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment