Thursday, September 2, 2010

So much STUFF

Ugh, I hate the packing/unpacking process!! I feel like I just need a weekend to myself to get everything completed.  We still have some stuff in our bedroom and Olivers bedroom at the apt to bring over.  our garage here is slowly filling with boxes.  Ugh.  How do we have so much stuff?!  Thank goodness for storage space here, cos otherwise I'd be going nuts.  i've loved it here the last week and a half with just the essentials and plenty of room.  Now we are getting all the stuff that we dont have to have to live everyday, but that we dont really want to get rid of.  You know, all the little stuff that you acquire, or the big stuff that isnt essential but you dont really want to get rid of.   It doesnt help that I'm ridiculous when it comes to keeping things of Oliver's.  I just cant bring myself to get rid of stuff.  It will be ironic if our future children can never fit into the stuff of Oliver's that I've kept.  But since we hope to be blessed with many more, i just cant get rid of things.  its ridiculous, really, but oh well.  Thats just me :)

Oliver has his 2 year dr appt in the morning.  We have to be here at 9:30 which is kind of early for us, lol.  But I'm looking forward to seeing how big he is and everything. 

I'm going to read for a little bit and then head to bed.  Not much cleaning going on around here tonight...I'm so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment