Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Day


I love this picture of Oliver. He looked so cute in this little outfit that used to be Liam's. He is just so precious!

Oliver had an early morning. He was up around 7:45. He napped throughout the day, and was asleep around 10:00 tonight. He was fighting it a little bit, but now he's next to me sound asleep.

Tomorrow we're going to my mom's house and spending the night. Sunday we're going to Liam's (my nephew) 3rd birthday party. Its about 3 1/2 hours from here, so we're going to my mom's so we don't have to make the entire drive in one day. Then we'll stop for a bit at mom's again on our way home to break up the trip. I can't wait to see my nephews and my niece. And of course my brother and Joy. I miss them so much. I wish we all lived closer, but we try to get together as much as we can considering how far away we live. We saw them at Thanksgiving and Christmas, and we'll see them again next month for Maya's first birthday, so at least we've gotten to see them more than normal. We want to try to see each other on a more regular basis since the babies are little and won't be that way for long!

Today Oliver was sitting next to me on the couch, leaned back against a pillow. He sits like this all the time, but today he just sat right up off the pillow! He didn't use his hands or anything, just leaned up and was sitting! He is getting so strong!!

Not much else going on. Jay and I found out today we'll get a nice tax return, so that was nice to hear.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment