Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Growing Boy


Do you see what my baby boy is doing in that picture?! He is HOLDING his bottle!!! waaahhhh!!! He doesn't do it all the time, but he has started to. Oh goodness, Oliver. What happened to our agreement that you were going to stay tiny forever?!


It is fun to see him growing and changing. He is just so much fun. He was sleepy again today!! Of course he took his morning nap, and then a couple of short naps in the afternoon, and then slept from 4:30-7:30. I laid down with him for awhile and napped also. It was so nice. Around 8:30 he got a bath, a bottle, and was asleep by 9:15. Ahhh the life of a baby.


Poppa came by and brought me another box of chocolate muffins...omg I am so addicted. I'm eating one right now. I love 'em. And when I don't lose any weight next week, well, I'll know why! (And then I'll go grab another muffin!)


One of my biggest passions right now is learning all about attachment parenting. I love, love, love it. When I need something to blog about I'll start writing about the 7 Baby B's...bonding at birth and beyond; bedding close to baby; babywearing; breastfeeding; balance and boundaries; beware of baby trainers. So prepare for some soapbox bloggings--I can really ramble on and on about these things. But hey, its my blog. Enough said :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment