Tuesday, January 13, 2009

You Don't Need a Weatherman to Know Which Way the Wind Blows...


It is so freaking cold!!!

I could hear the wind blowing outside this morning while I was laying in bed. Brrrr!!! The snow is pretty, but I'm over it and ready for it to get warm again. And its only January! Tonight church started a class at the Vine, and I really wanted to go, but there was no way I was taking Oliver out in this bitter cold weather. Bummer! Hopefully they will have this class on basic Christianity again sometime because it sounds really interesting.



Oliver's favorite new adventure is spending time in his jumperoo. He loves it!! My parents got it for him for Christmas. Not only does he love to bounce around, its also great for strengthening his legs. It cracks me up to watch him jumping around.

But my baby must have bounced all of his energy out; he has been a sleepy boy! So its time for my favorite part of the day...bedtime!...and that means snuggle time with my pumpkin!

Umtil next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment